August 16, 2013

Zooming in on Zoofari

Two Sundays ago (here's why this post is late), I got invited to an event in Zoofari Kids' Adventure. We've been passing through this playhouse for years now, but we've never been inside yet. Pretty strange because my parents knew the owners. They're, in fact, our neighbors!

To clarify that, though, the owners are not the ones who invited me. Thanks, Ms. Tin Jaravella of the Sales and Marketing Department of Zoofari. Anyway, we almost didn't come na because Yuri had a bad case of cough and cold. But my sister insisted, and Yuri was better in the afternoon, so we went na. Buti na lang malapit lang sa bahay. It was only 10 minutes away.

Zoofari Kids' Adventure (This was taken right before we went home, so medyo madilim na.)
























Actually, the event was at 4PM. But because nga we were not sure if we'll still go or not, we decided na at 4. Nakarating naman kami sa venue ng 5PM, awa ng Dyos.

They were discussing Zoofari's amenities. Patapos na yung talk pagdating namin. Sorry!
The other bloggers
Barely 15 minutes in the room, we were whisked away to take a tour of Zoofari. No problemo!

I think this was the karaoke room? Correct me if I'm wrong please.
On the other side of the glass is the playroom.
Ball pool!

Tunnels? Cool!

There were some souvenirs, too.

There was a coffeeshop upstairs.

Ano ngang tawag sa game na to?

I want to try the food here.
I don't know why my sister posed this way...
We went back upstairs to our function room to, what else, eat!

What are you pointing at, Yuri?

You know bloggers are in the room when...
Yum-fest for the kids and kids-at-heart

Fat fries and saucy spaghetti

I seriously loved these hotdog buns. Ang sarap ng bread!

The walls were painted like a nursery classroom. Enjoy na enjoy si Yuri!
I had to place his nametag on his back para hindi tanggalin hehe
Reunited with his friend from the Jollibee event!
Siblings. Chos.

Um. Hi?

One last blurry photo before leaving


Oh, and the mommy bloggers!





























































































































































































































































The event was good, and the food was good. Although I seriously did not know anyone. Aside from me, all the bloggers who attended the event were from Davao Bloggers, which I'm not a member of. Good thing my sister was with me. My mom also needed to come because my camera was with her. Also, she thought the owners would be there, too. Wala pala hehehe.

Nevertheless, we went home tired but happy. Thanks, Zoofari! Thanks also to the lootbag and the free pass. :-)

*Sorry for the quality of some photos. They were taken using our phones.
_________________________________________________________________
Do you like this post? Never miss out again when you click on the cute bunny below:

rss_bunny

Or by entering your email here:
Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner

You can also follow me on Twitter, Instagram, and Pinterest for daily updates on my mundane musings.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...