October 12, 2013

Human ❤ Nature Loot

This Human ❤ Nature loot has been here for more than a week already! Yes, to state the obvious, this is a late post. Yuri says, "Sayi!" (That means sorry, if you don't understand toddler-speak. :P)

Anyway, I placed the order last Tuesday after I ran out of liquid cleaner for Yuri's utensils. I wanted to try something else, and I really wanted to try out HHN. One, because the products are organic, and two, because they benefit local farmers. These reasons beat buying imported brands hands down!

Like what I said, I placed the order last Tuesday, and guess what, they arrived in less than 24 hours! In Davao City! That's a first, actually, and I have a sort of steady relationship with online shopping. They came in this cute box:


Now, before I digress further, here are what I bought:


I only bought three products because this was the first time I ordered. I'm not exactly well-versed when it comes to organic products. I didn't know whether I would like them or not. I bought the essentials: dishwashing liquid for Yuri's utensils, insect repellent (every mom must have one!), and lipbalm for my dry, pale lips.


So, for the mini reviews! Let’s begin with the HHN (I always type HHWW! Haha!) Tough Love Dishwashing Liquid. I find that it is thinner than commercial dishwashing liquids, like Joy, and thicker than baby bottle cleansers. There is no issue here, but what is great about it is that it is so bubbly. I love bubbles! Also, it has a really fresh, lemony smell, making washing Yuri’s utensils a lovelier task.


Next is HHN Bug Shield Insect Repellent. I still have my Giga repellent, but I needed to buy a smaller one to take with me when we go out.
HHN repellent smells milder than Giga, but I haven’t put it to test yet. Also, while Giga sprays out very small particles (much like perfume), HHN dispenses liquid, like lotion. This means I can use HHN directly on the skin but Giga when I want to spray repellent into the room.


Finally, we have the HHN Tinted Lip Balm. I have a Carmex tube in my bag, and while it does a good task in moistening my chapped lips, my lips remain pale. I don’t like using lipstick because, well, I don’t have a reason. I’m still waiting to outgrow my lipbalm phase hehe. Anyway, I have used it already and it smells and tastes minty, which is love! However, I’m not really sure how it scores on the pigmentation department because I only used it for a short time. Let’s see in the following days.


So that’s it, my first-ever HHN loot. I’ve had a very good experience in ordering because the website is easy to use and the products are, well, tempting to buy. Good thing I only stuck to three products. Also, shipment is a breeze! Plus, the box the products come in is pretty. I’ll surely buy again in the future!

_________________________________________________________________
Do you like this post? Never miss out again when you click on the cute bunny below:

rss_bunny

Or by entering your email here:
Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner

You can also follow me on Twitter, Instagram, and Pinterest for daily updates on my mundane musings.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...