October 14, 2013

Yuri's First OOTD + Breakfast Loot

Last time, I promised (myself) that I would be doing Yuri's first OOTD soon. Our weekly church+mall provided the most obvious opportunity, so I was able to put together an OOTD yesterday. Here it is:


What do you think? Complete with labels pa, like how the Instagrammers do it. Also, I wanted a doable outfit for tropical Philippines, so I avoided layering. Of course. Feel na feel ko ang accomplishment. Hahaha!

By the way, that was the first time Yuri was able to wear his Oshkosh shoes given by Ate Lori of Charles Goodies. They fit na! Yehesss!

The photo lacks a title pala, which I only realized now. Ano kaya? Shades of Red Sunday? Nah. Anyway, I'm officially done with rompers. What should I do with them all? (Konsensya: Ibenta mo na!)

Yuri likes his outfit! IMO hehe

Of course, it's not just Yuri that gets to have his OOTD. Syempre ako rin haha. But it's getting really difficult to "pose" with a hyperactive toddler. Take a look at some outtakes here:

In the first photo, he stepped on my shoe. In the second photo naman, he's trying to get into my skirt. Boys! Hahaha joke lang. Anyway, here's the "successful" OOTD:
Black Sheep cardigan, Forever21 dress, Geneva belt, Crocs shoes, and Carter's diaper bag

So hard to take a decent photo

We went to SM Lanang Premier (as usuaaaal) after church, and because I heard the Science Discovery Center was already open, we went to see it. Tickets are priced at P100 per person, but we decided not to buy because the "receptionist" said the planetarium wasn't ready yet. Eh that's what we wanted to see because Yuri is an astronaut. Ano daw?!

Here's a photo of the lobby of the Science Center. I'm looking forward to visit it next time. :-)


After eating lunch and looking at Halloween costumes at Toy Kingdom (but failing to see one) and buying a couple of socks for Yuri, we went to the grocery - my happy place. I was a woman on a mission, and that mission was, well, to buy Yuri's depleted breakfast supply.

I know the alpha-moms would be saying I should prepare Yuri's breakfast from scratch. I know it's better and healthier, but as a working mom, I have a schedule to stick to. Also, Yuri has the habit of oversleeping occasionally, which doesn't really give me time to prepare something from scratch. So my bestfriends are ready-to-eat food. Sue me. Here are what I got:

I got the usual cereals; this week, it would be Koko Krunch and Corn Flakes. I also got the usual fruit and yogurt. I wanted to buy my staple, bananas, but I didn't get attracted to the bananas in the grocery that day. The bananas sold near our neighborhood are not hinog-sa-pilit and are definitely cheaper! So I got one mango.

I also wanted to buy Yuri whole-wheat bread from BreadTalk. I saw some whole-wheat bread in the grocery (Is Gardenia good? Anyone?), but I didn't get any because my mind was set on buying from BreadTalk. However, we entered BreadTalk only to find out na hindi available and whole-wheat bread that day. Also not available was the sliced bread we like. Boohoo. So I just picked pizza bread, chicken parmesan, and a slice of cake. No photos kasi bawas na hehehe.


I also bought Yuri a pack of raisins, so that he wouldn't get inggit when we eat candies. Hahaha bad mother, I know. But he likes them. I like them, too.

What do you think of Yuri's first OOTD? And what do you usually give your toddlers for breakfast?

_________________________________________________________________
Do you like this post? Never miss out again when you click on the cute bunny below:

rss_bunny

Or by entering your email here:
Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner

You can also follow me on Twitter, Instagram, and Pinterest for daily updates on my mundane musings.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...