November 7, 2013

Monster Typhoon

I can clearly remember last year when Typhoon Pablo ravaged its way through Mindanao. That time, I wasn't able to contact Job for days because of the disruptive signal. That time, I was worrying, praying day and night that all of my loved ones would be safe.

This time, another super-typhoon is in the country: Yolanda. Today, Job's work has been cancelled because of the heavy rains. Thankfully, the weather is still fairly fine where I am. Job reported that earlier at dawn, super lakas na daw ng ulan. It weakened slightly this morning, but it is expected to gain strength again.

What is bad is that Yolanda is headed toward Visayas and will likely cause damages in Bohol, which has been very recently damaged by a strong earthquake. Even worse, there is a possibility that Yolanda might be even stronger than Pablo. Oh no. No no no.

Photo: instagram.com/reginevalcasid
Matthew 18:19-20 (NIV)
19 “Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven. 20 For where two or three gather in my name, there am I with them.”

Lord God, have mercy on this nation.

_________________________________________________________________
Do you like this post? Never miss out again when you click on the cute bunny below:

rss_bunny

Or by entering your email here:
Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner

You can also follow me on Twitter, Instagram, and Pinterest for daily updates on my mundane musings.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...