November 6, 2013

Grocery Discovery Sunday

Happy hump day, everyone! I just realized I took some photos last Sunday and totally forgot to blog about it. Blame it on Manic Monday and Trauma-rama Tuesday!

Anyway, as usual, I planned Yuri's outfit and tried to take a near-decent OOTD photo:
Crib Couture shirt, Busha Pants, Children's Place sneakers

It's actually just a rehash of his previous Sunday outfit, this time with a different shirt and a different pair of busha pants. Plus same shoes. I like this outfit so much!

No shoes on

Watching Sesame Street with White Elmo

Me of course: Favorite cardi, zip-up dress from a secret store, leggings, and CLN shoes

And yes, I have to deal with a grumpy-looking Yuri in almost every photo. Haha!

Profile photo feels

My sister joins in! Huhu she's a dalagita na.

That day, we went to Gaisano Mall instead of the usual SM Lanang Premier because my mom wanted to buy an O+ tablet for her upcoming travel, and I needed to buy Yuri a divider plate. I wanted more options. Sadly, there were only a few divider plates that can fit the tray of Yuri's booster chair. Fortunately, I found this:


Yes, it's a divider plate that fits Yuri's tray. Yes, that's an NBA plate. The only other design available for this kind of plate was Toy Story, but this was on sale so... what the heck. Sooner or later, he's gonna break it anyway. Haha! I wanted a divider plate so I can do this:


I was hoping to find a Sesame Street plate because Yuri's kinda obsessed with it lately, but I did not find anything other than baby bottles. So I went to the toddler's clothes section to look for an Elmo shirt. Sadly, again, the only Elmo shirts were sized 6T. Huhu! I bought three pajama pairs instead.

I also bought nightlight because our lampshade was already pundido for a few days now. Here's our old green lamp who served us 18 months:


I wanted a nightlight so that it wouldn't take much space in our already-cramped bedroom. The salesman recommended a few Omni-Light models, and I took one without color. When testing it, we find that it wouldn't light. I went back to the aisle to pick another model, when he called me and said it wouldn't light kasi umaga. Huh? May sensor pala! It would only light when it's dark. Automatically. That means no bending to turn the switch on and off for me! Here it is:

Morning: no light (sorry, ang dumi pala ng outlet ko)

It automatically lights up at night! Amaze-balls!

PLUS! The ultimate find of the day! Remember when I griped about the fact that cookie butters were already expensive tapos expensive pa ang shipping fee? Well, look at what I discovered in Gaisano Mall's grocery!

Lotsa bottles of TJ cookie butter! I didn't buy any because I didn't have the budget for it. But I know where I'm going to go if the urge sets in!

By the way, today's the birthday of my godson, Andrei!

Grabbed from the dad's Facebook profile

Happy happy first birthday!!! Gee time flies so fast. Parang kailan lang, I was just looking at you in the nursery a few days after you were born. Now, you're a big baby na. Soon enough, you're gonna be a toddler like Kuya Yuri! Looking forward to our playdate, love!

I really wish I could visit you today, but I can't because there's nobody to make bantay Yuri. I will just send my gifts over, okay? Have fun!

_________________________________________________________________
Do you like this post? Never miss out again when you click on the cute bunny below:

rss_bunny

Or by entering your email here:
Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner

You can also follow me on Twitter, Instagram, and Pinterest for daily updates on my mundane musings.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...