November 4, 2013

Yogurt-Gelatin Pops!

Happy manic Monday!

I'm running on a kinda hectic busy schedule today (don't we all?), and I thank my lucky stars that I made a batch of easy-peasy yogurt-gelatin pops during my (one-day) vacay last week.

What are yogurt-gelatin pops? Basically, these are popsicles made from two ingredients: yogurt and gelatin! This dessert can be made breakfast because of its high nutritional value. Also, it's sugar-free! (You can add sugar if you want to, though). Plus, like the rest of my lazy recipes, it only takes minutes to make!

I actually copied the recipe from here, and since I wanted to make use of the unused popsicle mold in the kitchen, I made them into messy popsicles instead. First, the ingredients:

If you're wondering why the yogurt looks too big, that's actually a pack of 4 cups. I used two cups of yogurt and one pack of gelatin (the only "menudo" brand I can find in SM)
Just mix the two ingredients together!

Important: Mix the two ingredients in a microwaveable bowl because you have to microwave the mixture. After mixing, microwave on High for 2 minutes. Mix it again and microwave it for another 2-3 minutes. 

Freshly-sterilized popsicle molds!
The job is messy but fun!
Here it is! Not picture-perfect but delish nonetheless!

And that's it, folks! It looks like Jelly Tongue pala, no? Kid-friendly, nutritious, and easy-peasy! Messy but fun to eat! I even ate one haha!

PS: On hindsight, I should have used smooth yogurt rather than yogurt with fruit bits. On the other hand, Yuri likes eating the bits!

*Sorry, I had to use my cellphone's camera to take the photos (save for the last one).

PPS: I was finally able to take a decent photo!



_________________________________________________________________
Do you like this post? Never miss out again when you click on the cute bunny below:

rss_bunny

Or by entering your email here:
Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner

You can also follow me on Twitter, Instagram, and Pinterest for daily updates on my mundane musings.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...