November 5, 2013

Trauma-rama Tuesday


No, nothing traumatic happened today. Nothing traumatic will happen, too, I declare. I just remember one of my Clueless books (yes, I have the series). Diba yesterday was Manic Monday? I got that from Cher in one of the books. Her next day, she called Trauma-rama Tuesday. Wala lang. Haha!

But seriously, I slept and woke up in a glum mood. That was because last night, my parents implied that I should be working harder to supply Yuri's needs. Of course, I want to supply Yuri's needs, and to be honest, Job and I can. Frankly, we earn enough. And I'm glad that I still have time to play and bond with Yuri before and after work. However, my parents think otherwise.

I know they have good intentions. I know they want us to give Yuri the best life ever. And that's what we want, too! Duh! But I do not want to live to work. I want to just work to live. I don't want to work in every waking minute and not even have time to play with my little boy.

Should there be a compromise? I mean, he can't see his daddy na nga, pati ba naman ako wala rin. In Job's case, he feels pressured to work night and day because he's supposed to be the provider. That I understand. I know he will just "make bawi" to Yuri once we become stable and financially independent. However, that means that I'm the only parent Yuri sees now. Should I spend all my time working instead of being with him?

That's all, folks.

Pieces of advice are welcome, pero as much as possible, positive vibes na lang please.

I hope I did not sound like a spoiled brat. Because I am not.

PS: I already found my positive vibes by reading through Scary Mommy blogs. I'm currently reading this, and I'm laughing out loud. Okay, maybe not so loud. Maybe I'm not even laughing at all. Just smirking. The yaya will prolly think I'm crazy if I really laughed out loud. Hahaha! Maybe later I'll have a dose of Natalie Tran videos to up the GV factor.

_________________________________________________________________
Do you like this post? Never miss out again when you click on the cute bunny below:

rss_bunny

Or by entering your email here:
Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner

You can also follow me on Twitter, Instagram, and Pinterest for daily updates on my mundane musings.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...