September 17, 2014

Me, Myself, and Bags

I have a secret, illicit affair with bags. Secret because only a few people know about it, and illicit because I could not commit. Yes, I drool over bags but only behind the comfort of a screen.

I've never made a splurge yet.

If I am to choose between shoes and bags (clothes are, of course, necessary), I would choose bags because they are useful to me and I think they're a lot prettier. As a mom, I think I can live in my flat shoes and Crocs forever. Haha!

But bags? I couldn't have enough of them - well, virtually anyway. In fact, I'm kinda ashamed to admit that during the Accreditation seminar I attended last weekend, whenever things get boring, my eyes would wander over to my classmates' bags. We were only 14, but I spotted at least 2 LVs and a Tory Burch. My own seatmate's bag was a black Prada Tessuto Nylon & Saffiano tote bag.
Image: http://deluxemall.com/

Ugh, I am hopeless.

What's funny is that I always chicken out whenever I finally find a bag I like. Last time, I mentioned that I bought a new phone, but minutes before that, I was THISCLOSE to buying this pretty black Kate Spade bag:
Image: katespade.com

For serious bag lovers, this is no big deal, but I'm only an admirer from afar hahaha. I really liked the bag, but as usual, back out na naman ako. In fairness, I was able to buy a phone at half the cost of the bag. #kuripot

Well, I can't keep myself from bag-hunting, though, and here are my other crushes:

Coach Ashley
Image: dellamoda.com

Kate Spade Stevie
Image: snapnzip.com/

Marc Jacobs Pearl
Image: stylebop.com

Diba they're so pretty? Of course, these are not the expensive designers, only the more affordable ones but ones that have cute designs that I think fit my age.

What about you? Do you have a bag love affair as well? Wag nyo akong inggitin ha!

_________________________________________________________________
Do you like this post? Never miss out again when you click on the cute bunny below:

rss_bunny

Or by entering your email here:
Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner

You can also follow me on Twitter, Instagram, and Pinterest for daily updates on my mundane musings.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...