November 18, 2014

Kids Say the Craziest Things

Yuri says a lot of funny things, but so far (well, until last Sunday), none were too embarrassing for us. For example, a couple of weeks ago, when we attended my grandson Andrei's birthday celebration (which I have yet to blog about!), while 2-year old Andrei was giving us an impassioned rendition of Hey Jude, Yuri suddenly said, "Nakakatakot naman kanta nya."
Bro-love (Yuri and Andrei)

Okaaaay. But it wasn't very embarrassing. Just a tongue-in-cheek remark in front of close friends. i'll make sure Andrei knows he said that in the future though.

Enter Sunday.

We were inside the shoe department of SM Lanang because my father was looking for slip-ons for traveling. There weren't any men's shoes in the Off-Price Show (which I'll tell you about tomorrow) much to his dismay, so we found ourselves in the department store.

Yuri and I were sitting on a bench when I spotted an old schoolmate from UP. He was actually just right behind us. I knew him but I'm not sure if he knows me so I didn't say hi or whatever. I just sat down and minded Yuri.

Apparently, Yuri had another thing in mind. That schoolmate of mine happened to be sporting a short beard, and since he knows only one "bearded" man in his life, he pointed to the poor schoolmate and said,

"SI JESUS!"

I quickly stood up and off we went to the toy department.

The end.


_________________________________________________________________
Do you like this post? Never miss out again when you click on the cute bunny below:

rss_bunny

Or by entering your email here:
Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner

You can also follow me on Twitter, Instagram, and Pinterest for daily updates on my mundane musings.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...