May 14, 2013

Up Dharma Down in Davao!

Davao City is becoming more and more exciting by the hour! When I was young, Davao as a sleepy, old town. Now, new and exciting establishments keep on sprouting. I swear, I must have slept through my pregnancy and early motherhood - I can't keep up already!

Speaking of exciting places to see, another has recently opened. Tienda del Mercado, located at Acacia St., Juna Subdivision (which is near Ateneo de Davao High School), is apparently the biggest food bazaar in the city. Cool, huh?

I've heard of Tienda del Mercado a month ago, and while I got a few invites already, I'm still not able to go there mainly because 1) it is far from where I live and 2) I have a clingy baby. I'm missing out on so much, no? :-(

Now, here's another reason why I (and you, too!) should pay it a visit. On May 25, UP DHARMA DOWN will be having a concert there along with Sleepwalk Circus (a band from Manila) and Davao's own SkyMarines. Tickets are sold at only P350 with one free beer.


To cap off this post, here's a personal invitation from my college roommate, Lara:
Come join us for a unique concert experience. Dine comfortably as bands serenade you and the people closest to you. For inquiries you may contact me at 09326026523 or you may visit Tienda del Mercado from Fridays- Sundays (open at 4pm onwards).
See you there! :-)

To know more about Tienda del Mercado, you can visit their Facebook page and their website.
_________________________________________________________________
Do you like this post? Never miss out again when you click on the cute bunny below:

rss_bunny

Or by entering your email here:
Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner

You can also follow me on Twitter, Instagram, and Pinterest for daily updates on my mundane musings.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...