February 20, 2014

Yuri Takes Selfies

One morning, about a month ago, I checked the gallery of our tablet, and I saw this:
I literally laughed out loud when I saw the photo. Yuri just took his first selfie! My mom was looking after Yuri (I think I was taking a bath that time?) and sort of gave him the tablet to play with. My mom was fully unaware that the 21-month old Yuri opened the camera function and, well, took a photo of himself! It's quite obvious naman that the Lola wasn't paying attention, diba? Hahaha!

That wasn't the end of it. Somehow, Yuri got really amused with the idea of seeing himself on screen and freezing it into an actual photo. Thinking from a toddller's point of view, that would really be fun. If I didn't know better, I would think he just loves his face! Here are more selfies of Yuri (some of which include me):
 Mapungay na mga mata shot
 Full body "bomba" shot
 Dreamy shot
  "Show me your tongue" shot
 Happy, toothy shot!
 Shy guy says "hi" shot
 Yuri looks like a girl here, don't you think? :P
With Dinda in the background

I barely let Yuri use the tablet (only when I leave him with his Dinda or his Lola), but he's become so proficient in using it. It just proves that kids today are "born" techie! Are your kids like this, too? Do your kids take selfies, too? :-)

PS: Sorry for the quality of the shots. You know how the front-facing cameras of most tablets are! (This is an O+ tablet.)

_________________________________________________________________
Do you like this post? Never miss out again when you click on the cute bunny below:

rss_bunny

Or by entering your email here:
Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner

You can also follow me on Twitter, Instagram, and Pinterest for daily updates on my mundane musings.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...