January 3, 2015

Before the Grind Begins

It's Saturday, the third of January, and also officially the last day of "vacation." Technically, I don't get a vacation, but because the students are on Christmas vacation, it means there's almost no essay to review over the holidays. Thus, self-imposed vacation for me.

How are you?

I feel as if it's been so long since I last interacted with someone online. I know there are still occasional updates on this blog, but my mind has been far from blogging during this vacation. Aside from the busyness that comes with the season, I just wanted to make the most of this down-time. The truth is that I have several things I need to blog, but I don't want to sit in front of the computer just to blog. After all, this is the only time of the year when I can afford to not look at my laptop for a whole day!

Today, I was able to review four essays this morning and none at all this afternoon. So I'm taking a short time to drop in and blog. There are also many things in my mind that I feel the need to write something to let off some mental steam.
Source: allthingsdisneysfrozen.tumblr.com

Aside from going back to regularly working, here are the things that face me once Monday begins:

1. I need to go back to eating a healthy diet. 

I'm sure you have heard this a million times, and like many other people, I've pigged out a lot over the holidays. I actually can't wait to eat red rice, white meat, and vegetable salads again!

2. I seriously need to go back to exercising and working out.

Which I haven't done in, like, a year, and my body is seeing the effects. I'm so big.

3. I will be beginning my review classes for my brokerage exam.

This means I won't have any weekend free from January to March. I'm a bit anxious for it to start since I haven't been in a classroom setting for years, but I'm also excited to learn a lot of new things.

And some long-term preparations:

4. I need to get ready for a family trip on March.

5. I also need to prepare for the official start of our homeschooling on June.

So now, I'm making the most out of the last day of vacation and, at the same time, worrying over some stuff that I don't need to worry about. #OCDproblems


What about you? What do you need to do once vacation is over?


_________________________________________________________________
Do you like this post? Never miss out again when you click on the cute bunny below:

rss_bunny

Or by entering your email here:
Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner

You can also follow me on Twitter, Instagram, and Pinterest for daily updates on my mundane musings.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...