October 9, 2012

More finds at SM Lanang Premier

Last Sunday, we went to the newly-opened SM Lanang Premier for the first time. If you think the only things we bought were stuff for Y, then you're wrong. We bought clothes for ourselves, too! My sister and I got these pretty dresses -- at the department store!

Button-up yellow dress for ze 10-year old sister
And a striped dress for me
Because they were bought at the department store, they were considerably cheaper than the dresses sold at boutiques. They only cost P400 apiece. Now, we know SM Lanang Premier has Forever 21. Why didn't we buy dresses there?

Exhibit A
Exhibit B
Exhibit C
These clothes were given by J last year. Unfortunately, I couldn't wear them anymore outside the house. The yellow one serves as pambahay while I gave the gray one to my sister. The gray one is still wearable outside the house but I don't have the time (and patience) to mend it.

Don't get me wrong; Forever 21 has a LOT of nice clothes that I would love to wear. However, as the mommy of a baby who snatches everything he sees, I can't afford to wear clothes with flimsy fabric. Here are a few guidelines on who can wear Forever 21:

1. You can wear F21 if you're not a mommy. I can only speak for myself, though.
2. You can wear F21 if you're skinny. I'm on the heavy side of the weighing scale so thin fabric is a no-no!
3. You can wear F21 if you or someone else does the laundry at home. We don't have time to do our laundry and we don't have household help outside of Y's yaya (long story), so we bring our dirty clothes to the laundry shop. Clearly, they don't know how to wash dresses with thin fabric. See Exhibit C.

There you go! If you're none of the above, go ahead and splurge at Forever 21. If you're doubtful, there are so many other great (and cheaper) finds. Don't you think the dresses we bought are pretty? :-)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...