May 17, 2013

That moment when...

... you forget what you are about to post because you are so caught up making an image for the sidebar.

That's what just happened to me now. I was supposed to write about updates on Y (guess what? teehee!) when I suddenly thought of creating a new bio on my sidebar. Now, I don't have time anymore to make a proper post. Oh well, let's save it for tomorrow! :D

On the other hand, what do you think of my new bio? #papansin




_________________________________________________________________
Do you like this post? Never miss out again when you click on the cute bunny below:

rss_bunny

Or by entering your email here:
Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner

You can also follow me on Twitter, Instagram, and Pinterest for daily updates on my mundane musings.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...