January 13, 2014

The Cold Sunday That Was

The weather has been restored to default now (I think), which is a bit balmy: not hot but not cold either. I honestly prefer the weather last week, which was very cold (at least for me!), but I wouldn't want places flooding, so this weather would work, too.
Weather last week (the entire week)

I mean, who doesn't like bed weather? Not me! (I'm blessed I get to enjoy that kind of weather by being able to stay home all day.) But this morning, I awoke to a bright sky. Suddenly, it doesn't seem legal to wear sweatpants anymore!

Anyway, what was I up to last weekend? Not that it has been very interesting hehe, but that's the only day I'm out of the house so... You know what I mean. Heehee. Sunday was still very cold and rainy, and we were all in jackets so I didn't bother to take OOTD photos. Wala namang makikita eh! Hehehe. Even little Yuri was wearing his St. Patrick jacket, so walang kwenta ang OOTD shot. :P

Plus, I was not able to take a lot of photos since I intentionally left the camera home (what is it with rainy days and laziness?!). In fact, this was the only "OOTD" shot that I have:
See? Yuri is balot na balot. And in the last minute, I exchanged the denim bolero for a long-sleeved cardigan because I was too cold!

Meanwhile, instead of SM Lanang, we went to Abreeza this week. You see, Yuri had a "poop emergency" in church, and the nearest mall with a decent changing station was Abreeza. Yuri never does well with changing diapers in places other than the comfort room, so with the rare occasions that he does poop in public, we really have to go to a comfort room with a changing station. Luckily, church was just in front of Abreeza Mall, which has a great family lounge with good comfort rooms.

Honestly, I love SM, but when it comes to private comfort rooms, I prefer Abreeza's. Please forgive the bad photos taken by my phone hee hee.
The photos don't do justice to the comfort room in the family lounge at all. Someday, I might take a decent photo using an actual camera. You do have to pay a small fee to use the comfort room, but it's worth it.

After that, we ate lunch in Jollibee (because I still have some coupons left hehe). It was a rather stressful experience because of the number of people there and the lack of facilities (read: high chair). The highlight of our stressful day was this:
You see, in the atrium of the mall, there is a Timezone for little kids. As in it looks like a mini peryahan. There was even an indoor playground for little kids where they could play for free, but it's always so crowded. Maybe when Yuri gets a bit older, I'll take him there on a weekday. Meanwhile, Yuri has set his eyes on the rides that go around the mall's atrium.
Suffice to say, it's not just Yuri that had a lot of fun that day!
My turn! I always say that I'm an old soul but I have a very young heart!
We finally bade goodbye to the animal rides and off to the grocery we went. And that's officially how my Sunday went. How did yours go? I hope it was uneventful, too!

_________________________________________________________________
Do you like this post? Never miss out again when you click on the cute bunny below:

rss_bunny

Or by entering your email here:
Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner

You can also follow me on Twitter, Instagram, and Pinterest for daily updates on my mundane musings.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...