September 25, 2012

What's inside my diaper bag?

What’s-in-my-bag posts always amuse me. I'm a naturally curious person and I would love to root around someone's bag to guess his or her character and personality. For example, someone who likes reading almost always have a tattered copy of a book in her bag. A techie person will have gadgets and wires all over. Anyway, because I’m amused with this kind of posts, I decided to have my own, too – this time, it’s what’s in my diaper bag.

I know, I know. What I wrote above is just a lame attempt to show you the contents of my diaper bag. I’m not even sorry! Haha! What’s in my diaper bag? Here they are:

My pink and brown Baby Couture diaper bag
An insulated pocket where I put Yuri's bottle -- if we bring one
Diaper mats -- one came with the diaper bag and one from the department store, which just costs P49 (teehee)
Details (macro haha)
Shawl -- in a distracting, orange color -- for emergency coverups
Y's record books from our pedia's clinic and from the Barangay Center
Extra mittens and bibs -- I don't know why I still bring a pair of mittens since Y doesn't use them anymore
Health care essentials -- Hygienix hand sanitizer, Cortizan cream for eczema, Diacare diaper cream (same bottle since he was born!), pen for signing autographs, digital thermometer, baby-sized cotton buds
All of which are placed inside the clear pouch that came with the diaper bag
Travel-sized wipes are a must!
And travel-sized wipes for hands and face
Just three diapers to last the whole day -- Y poops just twice a week (Before you ask, no, he's not constipated. That's normal for breastfed kids.)
Extra rompers -- I learned my lesson when Y accidentally pooped on his clothes in the clinic. :D
Extra shorts if he's wearing onesies
I also used to bring Y's pacifier, too, but he doesn't like using it.
So, there. Those are the contents of my diaper bag. What else should I have? I'm open to suggestions. How about you? What's in your diaper bag?

* This post has been sitting on my drafts since last week. I didn't post it yet because I felt I would be changing something in my blog -- and there really was!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...