October 22, 2012

Victoria on ANTM Cycle 19

This is a late post, but as I mentioned in an earlier post, I was too busy looking for a decent template. Better late than never!

Image taken from Google
Victoria Henley is weird. Victoria cries to her mom over the phone. Victoria didn't want to have a makeover. But I like Victoria, especially in this epic moment:

Kiara eventually shows up to reiterate her request to shut up after midnight, and Darian responds that she'll stay up as late as she wants. She walks off to her room, and Kiara follows her. Darian thinks that Kiara is fake for not giving the message herself. Kiara says that she didn't feel the need to come all the way upstairs to tell Darian to shut up, and Darian says that if she were a real bitch she would have. Kiara is SO OFFENDED by the accusation that she's not a real bitch. Darian wonders why Kiara is totally up in her face, and the answer is to prove that she's a real bitch. After a whole lot of fingers in faces, Kiara leaves while making sure that everybody knows she's a real-ass bitch. Kristin, still secretly the best, just stands on one of the beds, bouncing and laughing. After Kiara leaves, several of the girls do a real-ass bitch impression, and it's kind of awesome. Victoria's is, of course, the best. She analyzes the whole situation as such, "That's not an argument. I mean, I'm a real bitch? What is that supposed to accomplish?"
http://www.televisionwithoutpity.com/show/americas-next-top-model/the-girl-who-wants-out-1-a.php?page=6
I can't find a video of it no matter how hard I try. Okay, I didn't try. But I just loved her the moment she said that. She sounded almost exactly like me. It's like my old but trusted mantra: Great minds think alike.

Now, I'm rooting for her. Victoria's weird, but she's smart and, well, adorably weird!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...