October 23, 2012

20 Months and 10 Reasons

Today's our 20th month as a couple. I've written this letter originally for our second anniversary, but guess what? I couldn't wait. Hahaha. Anyway, here is the letter I wrote for J:
I love you because we can talk about anything: from serious things like news, mundane things like work, to weird things like how to prepare octopus. 
I love you because you're annoyingly kind and understanding. Even when I'm unreasonable. 
I love you because you cry - and admit it. 
I love you because you love Y very much, even when you're not here with us. 
I love you because you always make me feel beautiful and loved. 
I love you because of your sense of humor - and the Surigao-non jokes that I will never understand. Hehe :P
I love you because you give me time for silence when I'm mad. 
I love you because you rarely get mad. Just kidding. If there's one thing I can change, I wish you would get mad at me more often. 
I love you because you exert the effort to discover my world, as you take me into yours. 
I love you because you never gave up on us: not when my family told you so, not when your friends told you so, not even when I told you so.
Well, the point is that I love you. And even when there are many reasons why I shouldn't, it's the reasons why I do that matter.
Dy, I know there's no internet connection where you are now. But I hope you'll be able to read this, say, before November. LOL. :P

Cheers to more cheesy posts in the future! XOXO
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...