July 31, 2013

Barbecue at Ineng's

I have a lot of backlogs! Right now, I have four drafts awaiting to be written, excluding this one! To reduce the number of my backlogs, I sneaked in a little time while working to get this over and done with. Hehehe.

Let's begin with our first time to eat at Ineng's. Three weeks ago, I blogged about eating at Giligan's. That time, we resolved to try all the restaurants in SM Lanang Premier's Sky Garden. So the other Sunday, after going to Crocodile Park, we went to the next restaurant, which is Ineng's na nga. 
Ineng's Special BBQ


I was crushing on the gray dining set, the one you can see at the bottom of the photo.
Unfortunately, my mudra did not include it in the pic!





Inside the restaurant.




Bored and eating bread sticks :-P






















































































Service: Service was rather poor. There was only one girl who tended to all  the tables inside the restaurant. This made the wait longer. Also, kawawa sya. There is one other guy who manned the cashier. Later on, another guy arrived to help the girl. Buti naman.


I loved the open kitchen. At least you know how your

After maybe 30-40 minutes, our order finally arrived. Since the name of the restaurant brags their 
barbecue, we decided to order a mix of pork and longganiza barbecue, plus an order of chop suey and a round of lemonade.

We wanted to order a couple of other dishes, like dinuguan and chicken, but they weren't available. Boo!

Please forgive me for the following photos! We were so hungry that we immediately dived into the food. By the time I remembered to take photos, our food already looked like this:

Sowree!

Oh diba, nakuha ko pang magcloseup sa lagay na to? Pork BBQ

Chop Suey

Longganiza BBQ

Lemonade
Despite the sorry state of the photos, I must tell you that the food tastes good! Promise! The sauce was so savory and the meat was so tender. Parang commercial lang, I know.

I know it wasn't just because we were hungry. Both my sister and my mom are pihikan when it comes to food (I'm the same with my father - walang pili! OMG!), but both of them really enjoyed the food. Promise masarap talaga sya! No wonder they claim their barbecues as special! 

Prices:

2-pcs Premium Pork BBQ on 12" stick - P139
1-pc Premium Pork BBQ on 12" stick with Longganiza BBQ - P137
Pinoy Chopsuey - P175
Lemonade - I forgot #walangkwenta (Or I think it came with the barbecues na?)

To burn off what we ate, we walked around the Sky Garden muna. Actually, it's not a big space, so it's more off running after Yuri. Haha!

Let's cap off this post with Yuri's photos. :-P







Yuri's outfit peg that day is "UP Student." If you get what I mean, apir!

_________________________________________________________________
Do you like this post? Never miss out again when you click on the cute bunny below:

rss_bunny

Or by entering your email here:
Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner

You can also follow me on Twitter, Instagram, and Pinterest for daily updates on my mundane musings.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...