July 25, 2013

Throwback Thursday: Fatso Preggo

Just a few minutes ago, I posted this photo on my Instagram:

Que horror!

That's my SSS ID, taken last February 2012. That was only 1 year and 5 months ago. I was about 8 months pregnant at that time and weighed what must be a hundred kilos. Just kidding. 72 kilos. Hahaha hindi rin nagkalayo. 

The thing about pregnancy is that even if  they say you're "blooming," it takes a toll not only on your weight but also on your skin. It's not noticeable in the photo above but in the actual ID, klarong-klaro ang aking oily skin. Because my skin became too oily, for the first time in my life, I had acne. Klaro rin sa photo. Plus, there are pigmentations on my skin, making my neck look dark.

Parang ano. Don't say it!

Add to that the hormonal changes (read: mood swings) and the constant feeling of nausea (I had morning sickness throughout my pregnancy), it's no wonder why I didn't want to go outside the house!

Fast forward to now


After seeing this photo (the ID arrived after 6 months, September 2012), I also realized why random strangers would tell me if the baby is a boy. Nakakaloka! 

Boy rin naman ang royal baby, diba? I don't think Duchess Kate ever looked like that!!!

Me: With this ID, parang ayoko ng gumawa ng transactions. Ayoko ipakita!
Job: Okay lang yan, at least inspiration ka sa iba.
Me: Baliw!

Hindi rin inspiration. More likely panakot sa daga! Bet?
_________________________________________________________________
Do you like this post? Never miss out again when you click on the cute bunny below:

rss_bunny

Or by entering your email here:
Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner

You can also follow me on Twitter, Instagram, and Pinterest for daily updates on my mundane musings.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...