August 31, 2013

August Buys

I'm baaaaack!!!
*kru kru kru*

Hehehe. Okay lang walang nakamiss sa akin, but I miss blogging badly! Ngayon lang ako naka-open ng Blogger promise. Like what I've said before, down ang PLDT DSL connection namin since... Wednesday? It was completely down for two days. Then, bumalik sya kahapon, which was Friday. Unfortunately, the connection was still too slow that I could not open Blogger and a lot of blog sites.

What's up, PLDT?

But di bale, my Blogger dashboard is finally open! I can blog na! Yay! Let's begin with the good buys I have discovered this month of August. This has been sitting on my drafts for so long, but now I can finally blog about it. And, oh my goodness, September na bukas! #digress

Okay, so back to the finds I've had this month. You know that the grocery is my happy place, so I'm always thrilled to look for new items that catch my fancy. However, I'm not always in the grocery so I turn to the next greatest thing since sliced bread: online shopping. Here are my online shopping finds for the month:

Gyro "No-Spill" Bowl


We finally have one no-spill Gyro bowl! I've wanted this since I've watched a video demonstrating its awesomeness. However, I didn't know where to buy one. Good thing my secret store (email me if you want the link) had it at a low price! I didn't waste my time and ordered one for Yuri - who likes to mess around with his food, frankly.

And yes, mommies, it works! Of course, don't put naman sabaw inside the bowl. That will surely spill naman. I'll be writing a review of this bowl soon!

Price: Only P100! Steal!

Tiny Buds "Hygiene Set"


Disclaimer: There is no Tiny Buds "Hygiene Set." It's just a moniker I came up with, okay? Don't ask Tiny Buds for the Hygiene Set because there's none, hehe.

So anyway, a couple of times this month, Yuri had cough and cold. I was hesitant to continue using his regular baby powder, so I decided to buy rice powder from Tiny Buds. At the same time, I was also wanted to try the Tiny Buds chew brush (image below) because Yuri did not like his old, regular baby tooth brush. I did not see the chew brush in any department store in the city. It seems like only Lazada carries it, packaged with the Tooth Gel, which was fine with me.


I ordered all of these from Lazada, along with a powerbank. To get free shipping, I needed to add more to my order to reach P1000. So I threw in the Tiny Buds Baby Bath. 

Prices:
Tooth Gel and Chew Brush - Around P165
Baby Bath - Around P150 or P160
Rice Powder - P99 each

Kid Keeper Safety Harness




And finally, another necessity of ours, a toddler harness. This is also from my secret store, also sold at a lot cheaper price than in department stores. Same brand ha, take note. Before, I used to criticize moms who would keep their toddlers on a "leash." Mga anak nila, mukhang aso. Hahahaha. However, when Yuri became a very active toddler himself, I keep on losing him in the mall. Nakakakaba. So I got the leash harness, and thankfully, Yuri's fine with it!

Price: Another steal at only P200!

PS: Don't pass on judgment to others because you might end up doing the same thing din!

What about you? What were your good finds for the last month?

Lapit na Christmas! Aaaah!

_________________________________________________________________
Do you like this post? Never miss out again when you click on the cute bunny below:

rss_bunny

Or by entering your email here:
Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner

You can also follow me on Twitter, Instagram, and Pinterest for daily updates on my mundane musings.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...