October 1, 2013

Hello, October!

Photo: onelovecottage.blogspot.com
Hello!!! I just submitted my final production report for the month of September, so this afternoon, it's officially October for me. Weird, no? I'm following the EST time zone kasi in my work (though I don't work the night shift). Wala lang, minsan feel ko rin na Fall semester ngayon. Hehe feeling.

Anyway, I'm welcoming October with open arms! August has not been a good month and September was fair with its share of challenges. Now, I'm confident October will be a heck lot of better. I know October will be good to me. I'm claiming it in Jesus' name!

Of course, I do have to save more money this month. My original plan was to buy myself a camera (and maybe a bag) this Christmas when our pedia dropped the bomb: Yuri still has to have two vaccine shots. One in November and another in December. How much? Let's just say with that amount, I can already buy myself a Tory Burch Ella bag. Huhuhu. I immediately reported this to Job, who did not feel the same pain as I did. Well, he wasn't the one counting on a new bag this Christmas. Oh well papel.

Sana may budget pa rin for a camera. I really need a new one because my Samsung keeps conking out on me. On the other hand, I am thankful that we don't have to scramble for funds to afford Yuri's health care. Thank you, Lord.

It's okay. Yuri's health wins over my material lusts anytime. That's what motherhood is about. Actually, I have to think twice if I plan to buy something for myself and not for Yuri. But that's beside the point. I'm sure October will still have something good to offer. For now, I know better. I should plan ahead for my luho and make sure I speak to Doc first before I make the splurge. Teehee.


_________________________________________________________________
Do you like this post? Never miss out again when you click on the cute bunny below:

rss_bunny

Or by entering your email here:
Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner

You can also follow me on Twitter, Instagram, and Pinterest for daily updates on my mundane musings.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...