December 3, 2014

November Fun Finds


I haven't written a monthly shopping find post since forever! Unfortunately, much to Job's dismay haha, it's not because I stopped shopping. I still do but have been too busy to gather my finds together, take photos, and write a decent post. You know.

But last Monday, I took a day off from work to run some errands downtown with Yuri, and I also took advantage of the downtime to take photos. So what had I been buying last month? Here they are:

CLOTHES

A. Off-Price Show

I talked about going to the Off-Price Show weeks ago and wrote a post containing my finds and their prices. Here's my favorite find of that day:
Aside from this, I also bought more tops for me and several shirts and a pair of board shorts for Yuri. For more items, head on to this blog post!

B. And more

I also bought a dress and a shirt from, guess where? SM's grocery! I just passed the clothing area and spotted these:
Peach boyfriend shirt at P299 (photo from JM)
Wrap dress at also P299

Okay na diba? I especially love the wrap dress!

SHOES

Since my trusty flats have given up on me (never buy leatherette again) and I don't want to use my Crocs forever, I bought a pair of sandals.
From Gibi. Bakit ba. Hahaha. Seriously, though, this is one of my favorite brands because their shoes are really durable and and comfortable.

Gibi sandals at around P1200

BOOKS

A. Christmas Books from Booksale
S is for Snowman published by Zonderkids (P145)
Olive the Other Reindeer (P40)
How Many Miles to Bethlehem (P30)

B. Board Books from National Bookstore
Both are published by Priddy Books, which is one of my favorite book publishers because they use sustainable materials. These are around P400 each.

C. Christian Books from OMFLit

This was purely divine intervention. I had been looking for a starter Bible for Yuri for weeks now (didn't want the popular The Jesus Storybook because of negative reviews). I wanted The Lion Storyteller Bible, but it's only available locally via OMFLit (as far as I know), and they were sold out on the website. I settled on buying it from Amazon and spend on expensive shipping.

Now, last Sunday, we planned to go to SM Lanang to hear the mass and eat lunch. However, we were running late so we heard mass at Abreeza instead.

Lo and behold, I saw an OMFLit booth on the floor where the mass is held.

And it was their last day in Abreeza.

And they carry copies of The Lion Storyteller Bible.

It is much cheaper than the one sold on Amazon (which would skyrocket pa including shipping). If this isn't divine intervention, I don't know what is!

The Lion Storyteller Bible (P545)
Workplace Grace (Originally P275, on sale for P100)
Gifts of Grace (Originally P220 I think, on sale for P50 and P100)
Bible ABC (P85)

But because I applied to be a member of OMFLit for P125, I got 20% off from the regularly priced items!

CERTIFIED POSITIVE PLANNER
I forgot when exactly I pre-ordered my planner but it arrived Wednesday of last week together with one of the planners for one of my giveaway winners. After inspecting it, I declare that I love it. Probably even more than last year's planner, which is also great! I'll be making a review of it this week!

Certified Positive Planner at P549

AND REPLENISHED SOME OF OUR HUMAN NATURE TOILETRIES

I bought some of our Human Nature stuff from Chimes store at Abreeza because I didn't feel like ordering. Not all products are available, but these toiletries are:

Clarifying Shampoo (P149.75)
Strengthening Conditioner (P144.75)
Shampoo and Body Wash for Yuri (P129.75)
Purifying Facial Scrub (P104.75)

TRIED ZENUTRIENTS INSECT REPELLENT

I picked this up the day I shopped at the Off-Price Show. In fairness, it is effective because it repels mosquitoes, but I'm still looking for the scent and texture of GIGA's mosquito repellent.
Zenutrients Insect Repellent at P243

AND PICKED UP THESE THINGAMAJIGS ON A WHIM

They look weird, don't they? These are called grassheads and a plant is supposed to grow on each head in a couple of weeks. We saw these at Chimes for only P60 each. Gift idea, anyone?

So these are my fun albeit domestically-inclined finds for the month of November. What about you? What fab finds have you recently discovered?


_________________________________________________________________
Do you like this post? Never miss out again when you click on the cute bunny below:

rss_bunny

Or by entering your email here:
Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner

You can also follow me on Twitter, Instagram, and Pinterest for daily updates on my mundane musings.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...