January 6, 2015

Food Photos and Fail Stories from New Year's Eve

I'm currently working on tracking my food intake again and incorporating workouts into my daily routine. Why? Because I just checked my weight on the scale: I'm now 10 kilos heavier than last year and around 15 kilos heavier than my breastfeeding-peak weight. Ugh!

So now, as I'm depriving myself, please indulge me by joining me in looking at these food photos from New Year's Eve:

The story behind the M&Ms: I just picked it up from the grocery store. Upon arriving home, we discovered that it expires on January 4, 2015 (that was December 30th). So we hurriedly ate everything. When we were down to our last pack, we discovered that the expiration date was actually April 1, 2015. #FAIL
Waiting
Woken up before midnight
My version of May's No-Bake Choco Banana Cream Pie (recipe from Fully Housewifed)

Above is the uppermost layer, right below the crushed graham topping. By that time, I only had a few banana slices left while the lower layers had banana overload!
All covered up
Not-yet-baked macaroni
Our humble spread

We couldn't find our corkscrew so this happened #FAIL (We did find it the next morning though.)

That's all, folks. Have a great year ahead!

_________________________________________________________________
Do you like this post? Never miss out again when you click on the cute bunny below:

rss_bunny

Or by entering your email here:
Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner

You can also follow me on Twitter, Instagram, and Pinterest for daily updates on my mundane musings.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...