January 8, 2015

Capping Off the Afternoon with Green Coffee

After eating a hearty lunch at Belito's Vineyard, my friends and I, with the exception of Hazel who had to attend a party, went to have some coffee (read: dessert) at Green Coffee, which was just down the road.

I have fond memories of Green Coffee. It used to be my favorite coffee shop when I was still an office girl. You know, when I still had the time to actually go out to have coffee. My teammates- slash- friends- slash- kumares and I used to go to their main branch at Torres so often after work that we already had our usual table. We also loved the friendly barista who memorized our names on our second visit. Talk about great customer service!

Anyway, getting to sit down in the same coffee shop, albeit in a new branch, caused me to be a little nostalgic.
Photo by Christine Mata

However, it was no match for the trip down memory lane that my friends and I took. We were so loud and there were two toddlers pa in the group that I said we should've stayed in private Belito's. Buti na lang we were not the only loud ones hehe.

Here are what we got:
Chocolate-chip muffin (I think this was P95)

Chocolate with fine salt and cheese (I think this was P170)

I also took home a cake, but since it was no longer photogenic by the time I got home, I'm grabbing this photo instead from their Facebook page:
Choco Lava (I forgot the price, sorry)

Everything I ordered tasted good, but the doughnut could be more tender. I also didn't understand why my drink was placed in a generic cup, but that's just me. The choco lava was divine, though! Very rich and sinful.

PS: I still have a couple of restaurant/food photos in my drafts folders, and it's so hard to write about them because I get tempted to eat! Yes, Project Papayat 2015 had officially begun!

PPS: Friends, if you're reading, don't forget about our plan to remake our film! :D



_________________________________________________________________
Do you like this post? Never miss out again when you click on the cute bunny below:

rss_bunny

Or by entering your email here:
Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner

You can also follow me on Twitter, Instagram, and Pinterest for daily updates on my mundane musings.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...