March 27, 2015

I'm back!

I was actually back last night pa, but I didn't have the time to do anything including blogging. Even now, I'm just squeezing a bit of time to update my blog.

So... Did you miss me? Aminin! No? Okay. :(

Haha to be honest, I'm lying down on my bed now next to a sleeping Yuri because I had a massive headache this morning that I needed to sleep off. If I didn't know better, I couldn't have sworn I was hungover!

But I'm just sooo tired. Like every muscle in my body is tired. I think even my ears are tired haha. You see, half of the trip, I was puking and pooping (oops) my guts out due to food poisoning. After which we had to take hours of road trip (like, 8 hours), and I am already car-sick on the first place. Parusa!

But the trip was also fun. Imagine, in just 5 days, I was able to visit 4 provinces in Luzon, not including the countless ones we passed by during the endless road trips? It should have been 5, but I skipped the trip to Ilocos Norte because of food poisoning. More details about that in a future post.

I'll try to write about the trip next week, hopefully. In the meantime, I'll focus on recuperating, resting, and swearing off long road trips forever. It feels so good to be back at home and in my bedroom!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...