March 30, 2015

Yuri Turned 3, I Graduated, and Other Stories

Hi everyone! Happy Monday! As what is becoming usual for me nowadays, I don't have a proper post prepared again. I'm just so busy, and while I'm thankful, I don't want to neglect responsibilities!

I actually just came back from a vacation, which turned quite ugly for me midway because I had food poisoning. I know, right? And all I ate were the same with what the rest of our group ate. I will surely write about our adventures and misadventures in Baguio, Ilocos Sur and Ilocos Norte, Manila, and Cavite soon.
(For my friends in Manila, I only set foot there for hours and most of them were spent inside a car.)

Oh I will write about the trip and every important thing that I need to write about. Just as soon as I get to finish everything I need to do today! Reality surely didn't waste its time making its presence felt.

You see, the week before our vacation, I didn't receive important emails and didn't even receive a single email from my regular client. So I wasn't very productive that week.

However, during the trip, a barrage of important emails came crashing in. My client emailed me about a change in our strategy, I got several blog invitations and offers, and I even got a job inquiry and an invitation for interview. I had no choice but to respond and say I will be available to handle their concerns as soon as I'm back in good ole Davao. (My client knows I'm on vacation though.)

But really, I was like, where were you when I was bored and idle? Where were you?! Just kidding.

Again, I didn't have a choice except to take care of everything the first workday after I return. Which is today. I have soooooo many deadlines today. Lord help me! (I even have an interview in a few minutes.)

Hello, reality. Yes, I hear you loud and clear.

Also, last night, I arrived late (at least for me, 11pm is already late) because we finally graduated from CRES (Comprehensive Real Estate Seminar). All 420 of us future brokers looked dashing and beautiful, and of course, I wore heels, and of course, my feet are aching as I write. I will write a separate post for it.
And last but not the least, Yuri turned 3 during the last day of our vacation, March 26. Our celebration was the trip, but we also had the simplest celebration at home. I love my son, but I haven't gotten around to buying him a gift yet. I love my son, but I haven't written about his birthday yet, even on social media! Baka isipin nila, fake hands-on mom ako hihi.
Oh dear, when will I ever have the time? Can I ask for 30 hours/day just for this week please?

_________________________________________________________________
Do you like this post? Never miss out again when you click on the cute bunny below:

rss_bunny

Or by entering your email here:
Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner

You can also follow me on Twitter, Instagram, and Pinterest for daily updates on my mundane musings.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...