December 19, 2011

Christmas Perks

All my weekends this December are fully booked! That's quite a big deal for me since the most "night-life" I have gotten these past few months is eating dinner with the officemates. Poor me.

Anyway, this post is devoted to all the gifts I received in our company Christmas party last week:

Vanilla Fragrance Set
Thanks, Sarah

7-day Pillbox from Jay - I was asking for this! Those are my vitamins inside


Super duper cute baby bottle from boss Apolz. I was teary-eyed when I saw it. Thank you, thank you. :)
Pepper nametag/coaster from Ms. Kathy!


What I won in the raffle (it has my name on it)
Subwoofer and speakers!

      But I didn't have any use for it, so I made a deal with an officemate and we swapped our prizes. I am now the proud owner of:


Two apples?


Portable apple speakers!
And they light up, too! Cute!

I also won a prize from the parlor games! Here's what I got for winning Pinoy Henyo. Harharhar!

I swapped my subwoofer for a pair of portable speakers that light up. I'm such a sucker for cute things.
We had a gift exchange but I don't have any pictures of the gift I received from my mommy, Anna. She gave me two pillows,  one with Mickey Mouse and one with Minnie Mouse. Cute! I wasn't able to take pictures because my younger sister immediately took possession of them. Tsk2.

Last night, we also had our super friends Christmas get-together. I was with Jeje, Irish, George, and Teena. We had soooo much fun! And I'm soooo poor now! I'm going to make a post once Teena uploads the magic pictures. We also had a gift exchange. Here's what I got from George:

The paper bag. What's inside?


For me!


A book! It's called "Dumot," which means "grudge" in Visayan. Cool!

And a bookmark. It says: No one sees it coming on light and silent wings. No one can be certain of the gifts it brings. True love is a journey passed from soul to soul... No one understands it, and yet it makes us whole.

Merry Christmas!

PS: My younger sister, who's in 4th grade, got a bar of Toblerone as a gift from her bestfriend, Kyla. Jealous!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...