September 18, 2014

There's a Round Rainbow After the Rain!

Earlier today, around 11:30 am, our usual delivery of mineral water arrived. Then, the delivery men told us to look at the sky outside. It was my mother who first went outside as I was still busy working, then she went back inside to get her sunglasses, and then she immediately went back outside.

Yuri and his yaya followed, too. Curiosity was killing me, so I finished what I was doing and went outside. They pointed to the sky and I saw this:
Some say it was a halo; some say it's a circular rainbow. I like rainbow more because it is colorful. What do you think? Isn't it beautiful? God's works are truly awesome.

Let me tell you that the photo doesn't do justice to the actual view at all.

I don't know whether it's still there or not. All I know is that I won't go out anymore since it is hot (as opposed to yesterday's cold and dreary), and passers-by were wondering why I was in the middle of the street with a camera in hand, looking like this:
What can I say? The future's so bright I got to wear shades! Happy Thursday, everyone!


_________________________________________________________________
Do you like this post? Never miss out again when you click on the cute bunny below:

rss_bunny

Or by entering your email here:
Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner

You can also follow me on Twitter, Instagram, and Pinterest for daily updates on my mundane musings.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...