September 29, 2012

What jacket to buy?

Next month, we'll be going to Cebu to visit Papa's relatives. What makes this trip special is that it's Y's first time to ride a plane! That means fun -- and double preparedness on my part. The fun part, of course, of this preparedness is choosing what clothes to bring. I'm currently building his "vacation" wardrobe, but I still don't have any jacket for Y. Y needs one for the plane and the hotel because both would be cold. Brr!

I've been meaning to buy this baby jacket from where else but Choochoobaby:
Carter's Blue Whale hoodie

But I also saw this simple and clean-looking jacket from Zalora:
St. Patrick hoodie

Now, I can't decide. On another note, I also saw this hard-to-resist pair of baby jeans in Zalora.
Periwinkle Ruskin Pants
 Sadly, it costs P825, which is beyond my budget for a single piece of baby clothing. :(

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...