October 1, 2012

New look for Davao Mommy

If you frequent my blog (attention, 4 readers!), you would know that I used to use a pink template with an image of a girl on the right side. This is what DavaoMommy.com used to look like:

For purposes of nostalgia

I used the theme because I found it cute. However, I've known for long that the theme just wasn't me. I have always been a "no-frills" girl and the said theme was all frills. I have self-image issues; I know. Anyway, I've been meaning to look for a new template for my blog that suits me better. I just waited until the end of September (wala lang).

Now, I changed the theme of my blog into something cleaner and more classic. Not only that but the theme is also feminine and has touches of pink. It has to have touches of pink. It's also a smart theme because it already has sharing buttons and automatically centers Google Ads, unlike my old theme. Anyway, the bottom line is that I like it. I hope you like it as I do!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...