October 3, 2012

On loved ones and tonsils

From now on, I will be careful on what I post.

No, I'm not talking about the Cyber Crime Law. Remember, I'm not affected! Haha, feeling. Anyway, I'm talking about a previous post I made on J. In that post, I talked about how he doesn't get sick often because he's so healthy and he has a good immune system.

Please remind me never to talk about that again! Last Monday, he got sick with fever. Of course, he decided to wait it out. By Tuesday, he was still feeling so bad that he decided to pay the doctor a visit. Honestly, I was shocked. He must have felt really bad that he had to go to the doctor. :-(

Apparently, he has tonsillitis. He has been eating lugaw for the past couple of days, and trust me, that's a huge sacrifice for him. I remember when I had tonsillitis last year and it was painful. Poor boy. My heart goes out to him because he's living alone and he has no one to take care of him. #ldrproblems

However, I'm thankful it's not dengue or Chiku-whatsitsname. He's okay now but still has to take antibiotics and prescription medicine. Whew.

I swear I'll never talk about his immune system again.

UPDATE: He swears he got the virus from me -- I had tonsillitis April or May 2011. Bad boy!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...