November 28, 2012

The day when I finally won something

Remember my post for Benetton's contest? No? Let's Move, Let's Love? From Nuffnang? Still no? Poor me. But it's okay because I got something out of it. I won!

Well, I am not the grand prize winner, but it's okay; it's a start. I was actually planning on winning a Benetton bag (plan talaga?), which was the consolation prize, since I'm not expecting to win or anything. I mean, I have a history. I never win raffles! On the other hand, this was not a raffle, but a writing contest. But I still wasn't expecting to win!

What do you know, I actually got a Paradiso Inferno perfume from Benetton:


This is the description on Benetton's website:


"Blue paradisiac hell"? Who writes these things? Interesting, hahaha. But it's for men! And besides, I don't wear perfume much. Hmm, I wonder whom I can give it to?

J: Mie, tamang tama, pasko na.

Che!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...