December 12, 2012

Neglect!

I have been neglecting this blog. I do try to blog, but somehow, I always get caught up with something else. Last week, it was Pablo. This week, it's Manny. And more often than not, it's either a man named J or a boy named Y. So many boys, so little time!

Aside from negligence, I clearly have delusional issues as well. LOL!

Anyway, the truth is, I have been rather busy. I'm currently killing myself with work (OA!) because our cut-off is already this Saturday. See, we usually have only one cutoff, which means we only get paid once a month. However, because it's Christmas, we get to have two cutoffs. Since I need to do some Christmas shopping this weekend, I need to make sure I have at least something to spend!

Aside from work, I also have a lot of duties at home. Since Y has begun solid-feeding, it seems as if half of my day is spent on preparing food for him! Well, of course not, but it seems as if I spend too much time steaming food, mashing food, letting it cool, etcetera, etcetera. That's why I resorted to buying bottled baby food (Gerber and Earth's Best); it saves me time and a jar is easy enough to bring to the mall. I'm pretty sure you already have raised brows reading this, but it's not as bad as you may think.

Lastly, I haven't bought any gifts yet! I know this doesn't make sense. If I don't have gifts yet, then that means I haven't shopped yet. That means I should have had time to blog. But even though I haven't gone to the malls to shop, I can't stop scouring online shopping websites for ideas. I seriously don't know what to buy! It's a good thing I don't have to buy 750 gifts, like celebrities have to. :P

Well, the point is that I shouldn't neglect this blog. It's not big, but it's mine. And since it's 12-12-12 today, I solemnly promise to myself and my 3 readers that I will blog more seriously. I'll be back with a vengeance. Bow.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...