February 26, 2013

Doctor's Appointment + Grocery


Y turns 11 months today! Time flies so fast, doesn't it? We celebrated it again by having another vaccination. Hahaha! So earlier today, Y, his yaya, and I went out of the house to go to our doctor's appointment. It's been more than a week since I went out of the house. Alleluiah!

Hahaha, I'm just kidding. Not kidding about the 1 week part, though. I very rarely step out of the house, I'm becoming too pale! Whew. I need to soak up some sun this summer. Hmmm, I wonder where I can go?

I digress.

Back to topic. So we went out earlier because we had an appointment with our pedia. We were scheduled to have Y's first flu shot. We were actually supposed to go last week, but it was our pedia's wedding. Kilig! So our appointment got moved today. Since I rarely go outside, please let me foist on you some photos of my "outfit." And since no one's here today to take my photos, please let me foist on you self-timed photos with horrible angles and cropped body parts. Hahaha!

I'm actually wearing a shirt-dress, which I tucked into my shorts. I'm not in the mood for a dress today; can you believe it?
I got this shirt when I was still pregnant. With my huge tummy, it fit very snugly back then! And can you believe it only cost P100? In the department store? And it came with a belt! (not this one, though)
Shirt: No brand, from Gaisano Mall department store
Belt: No brand, still from Gaisano Mall department store
Shorts: Old Navy
Bag: Parisian
Hi! I'm going out! Weeee! 
And, of course, here's Y:
Shirt: Tommy Hilfiger
Shorts: KidStyle
Shoes: Luvable Friends
I planned to take a few photos of Doc's clinic, but we were the only patient when we got there. I had no time to take photos because we were immediately inside the office. But I did manage to sneak one photo of our pretty Doc:
This is our doctor, Dr. Amelia Morata- Lee. She's preparing Y's vaccine. I think she's wondering why I was holding my phone directly in front of her. :D
The appointment ended soon, but not before she and her assistant gave Y this:

A new baby book!
One month too early, doc! :D
 I love that it's actually an activity book for the baby. Here are the first couple of pages:

Did you know that a combination of red, black, and white catches a baby's attention best?
So girly! It fits mommy's blog. Hahaha!
Soon afterwards, we were on the way to Gaisano Mall for a quick grocery shopping. I was planning to deposit money for something, but it was already almost lunchtime and Y hasn't eaten yet. Gotta move quickly! I only planned to buy the essentials and Y's stuff, but this caught my eye:

Happy Melts Organic Yogurt Snack
I was actually planning to get a pack of Gerber Puffs, but I couldn't see one earlier. You see, Y is still beginning to take interest in feeding himself. I want to maximize his interest by trying out new finger foods.


Before you react, I know there are a lot of potential finger foods in the fridge. I know they are healthier. I just want to try something new, okay? :-)


As I said, I didn't find a pack of Gerber Puffs, so I almost gave up. But this pink pack called to me. I got it and saw that it's organic and it does look delish. Why not? Except that it costs P220 for a teensy weensy pack. And it is sooo light, too!

P220? Pak!

Pero kinuha at binayaran ko sya nang nakapikit ang mata.


Recommended by Dr. Sears kaya mahal. Sino ka ba, Dr. Sears?! Hahaha!
Super duper light! *pikit mata*
But they look good, don't they? Parang ang sarap kainin.
We haven't tried it yet as of writing this blog. I will write another blogpost soon to review it once we try it! Pero I highly doubt if I will buy it again. Hahahaha! :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...