March 27, 2013

Yuri Turns 1: The Sneak Peek

I'm supposed to blog about Y's first birthday party last night, but I can't write properly. I'm soooo tired! I really need to rest, but I also need to work. Ayayay.

The party was supposed to start at 4:30pm, but well, the guests started pouring in at 6:30. We Filipinos seriously need to change that concept of Filipino time. Y was getting cranky already. As a result, the little boy didn't get to enjoy his party as much because his bedtime is 8pm. Poor little boy. I also couldn't go to sleep with Y since I have to entertain the guests pa. Kaya I told his yaya to sleep with him in our bedroom. So sad.

At 11pm, the last of our guests went home, and we began clearing up the mess. I told my mother I was feeling guilty because it's Y's birthday, and yet I wasn't able to pay attention to him the whole day. Thirty minutes later, Y and his yaya went downstairs because he woke up. I took the remaining of the night as a chance to make up to Y.

So we bonded and opened gifts until early morning. We didn't get to sleep until 2am. Then, Y woke up at around 6:30. Gosh I'm so sleepy. And my body hasn't still recovered from all that work yesterday. So forgive me if all I can show you by now is this collage:


I'll blog about it tomorrow. I'll just finish working first and then I'll try to rest (if I can).

_________________________________________________________________
Do you like this post? Never miss out again when you click on the elegant chair below:


Or by entering your email here:
Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner

You can also follow me on Twitter, Instagram, and Pinterest for daily updates on my mundane musings.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...