March 28, 2013

Celeteque and C-Lium from Sample Room

Warning: This post can contain TMI for you. (TMI = Too Much Information)

I have a secret to tell you.

I am constipated.

This began after I gave birth to Y. Unlike other women, I never had a problem with constipation during pregnancy. In fact, what I suffered from was constant LBM. However, most of the time, my bowel movements were regular and stress-free.

I didn't have bowel problems right after giving birth. It started to happen about a month after. I didn't know why; I suddenly had so much trouble releasing what I needed to release! (I warned you this is TMI!)

As a result, I developed hemorrhoids.

Anyway, I asked my doctor for prescription drugs. I forgot the brand, but it was expensive. It costs 60 per piece and you're required to use one a few times a day as needed. Needless to say, I only bought two and was only able to use one.

Frankly, the hemorrhoids reduced because of a healthy diet and increased water intake.

But I noticed that I was still constipated. I move bowels regularly but not as often as I was used to before pregnancy. Despite the healthy diet and good water intake, my bowel movement still needs work. So I started searching for fiber supplements that can help me with my problem.

Lo and behold, I saw Sample Room's Facebook update:


Excuse me, is this real? Are they actually offering C-Lium fibre samples for free?

I did not try to resist any longer and immediately headed to Sample Room's website. And there they are, C-Lium fibre samples. And they were not only offering one kind but two! We can actually get free samples of both C-Lium capsules and husks (the kind mixed with liquid). I just had to get both.

Oh, and I also had to get something from my mom.They also had samples of Nivea SUN Protect & Refresh Invisible Cooling Mist and Céleteque Back Acne Spray. Unfortunately, ubos na lahat ng samples! Gaaah! But luckily, they restocked samples of Céleteque Advanced Anti Aging (Anti Wrinkle Ultra Hydrating Cleansing Oil). Yipee! I'm sure my mom would love it.

By the way, what's great about Sample Room is that their samples are usually full-sized! And you get to try them for free! :D

You see, I have already used Sample Room's services before (see my beauty loot here!), so I didn't have any problem ordering the second time. I just used Paypal to pay for shipping and then twiddled my thumbs waiting for the samples.

And they finally arrived yesterday! Woot! This calls for a celebration. Of course, I immediately took a photo and uploaded it on Twitter:


My mom immediately took possession of the Celeteque cleansing oil (which comes in a 100-ml bottle!), while the Celeteque sachet (another freebie!) suspiciously went missing. Is it in the parents' bedroom? Is it with my son's yaya? Hmmm...


But I focused on my treasure - the C-Lium samples. Teehee. I looked for a container and only came up with my son's old Pigeon wipes container. This will do:


You can see that I already consumed 5 of the capsules (you need to take 10 per day). And here are the rest of the samples inside:


Mom: Ang daming samples pala!
Me: That's how Sample Room works!


I'm really so kilig. I can't wait to see the results! I'm planning to take C-Lium kasi as a daily supplement. And it doesn't hurt that it's purely natural! It's entirely made up of psyllium husks without any chemicals or preservatives. Completely safe for breastfeeding moms like me. :-)
_________________________________________________________________
Do you like this post? Never miss out again when you click on the elegant chair below:


Or by entering your email here:
Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner

You can also follow me on Twitter, Instagram, and Pinterest for daily updates on my mundane musings.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...