April 15, 2013

Clinic Visit

Last Thursday meant another clinic visit for us. It's the day our doc would give us the second dose of Y's flu vaccine. Our appointment was scheduled at 11am, but I had to go earlier at around 10:30 because I had to go to the mall for some transactions. OOTD muna! #pagbigyan

My dark knees won't stop me from wearing shorts. Bwahahaha! Ang init kashe.
Cardigan: GAP
Jeweled tank top: H&M
Shorts: Old Navy
Bag: Fossil
(No shoes? Hahaha)

Mama: Ang init-init naka-blazer ka!
Me: Sorry wala na akong damit. Ibebenta ko na lahat.

I had a couple of transactions in the mall. One was a meetup (I bought something for Y again! Di ko na napigilan), and another was a bank transaction (errr, I bought something for myself). But I swear, these are the only "wants" purchase I'll be making this month. Anyway, after that, I got these:

Chocolate Chip Cookies and Crunch!
My mom and dad were out of town again this weekend (in the time of writing actually), and they're taking my sister along. Seriously, it's the third time they're out of town this summer. First, they were in Camiguin and second, they were in Samal. Now, they're in Surigao.

How does this explain the happy food above? Wala lang. Haha. Actually, the ones above were bought two weeks ago. I just renewed my supply. I'm not even sorry!

An hour later...


An hour later, I was on the way to the clinic to meet up with my parents, who were bringing Y. Y was clearly not in the mood and was even teary-eyed. You see, I left the house with Y still sleeping. Ang himbing pala ng tulog nya. It was already 11 but he was still asleep. So no choice ang lola, she had to wake him up.

Kaya yun, galit na galit sa clinic. Our doc tried to kiss him, pero nagalit lalo. That was before he had the injection. Imagine his reaction after being injected. Warla.

To make up (and since Y also just had his birthday), our doc gave him a lot of stuff, which the little boy immediately played with upon going home. Here they are:

Textured flash cards! Perfect! But there are four of these dapat. Where's the other one?
Here! The little boy got it pala. :D

Texture for touchy-feely babies

A brain puzzle, too!
The puzzle inside the envelope
Trivia!
Last, a musical card!
The little boy plays while eating lunch - which explains the bib.
Yay for clinic loot! Next month ulit, Doc! Hahaha!

Let's read na, baby!

We have another schedule this month sa center, and another doctor's appointment next month. I just hope Y wouldn't be as cranky as this time!
_________________________________________________________________
Do you like this post? Never miss out again when you click on the elegant chair below:


Or by entering your email here:
Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner

You can also follow me on TwitterInstagram, and Pinterest for daily updates on my mundane musings.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...