August 14, 2013

My Little Camera Woes

I have a lot of backlog. I've been meaning to blog more about Yuri, some product reviews, and an event I've attended last week pa, but I can't. It's not that I have time. The reason why I can't blog is that I don't have a freaking camera!

To clarify that, I do have a camera. It's not a DSLR; it's just a Samsung point-and-shoot, but it works just fine. I depend on it a lot for my blog posts. However, for more than a week now, I haven't been able to use it because it's not with me! All my photos are in there, and I can't take any new photos!

Of course, I can't use my Instax.

Last week, my mom lent it to her friend. It finally came back to my arms just yesterday night. And this morning, my brother asked to borrow it. Ano ba? We used to have another digicam at home, but nasira sya. So now, everybody's using my digicam. Ayoko na! Chos!

Instead of bugging them to buy their own cameras, I decided na lang to buy another one for Christmas. For me, of course. Only me. Hands off. Chos. That's why I'm so excited for Christmas already. I want to buy this camera:

Image source: http://www.lazada.com.ph/Samsung-NX1000-203-MP-Compact-System-Camera-w-20-55mm-Lens-Kit-White-59705.html#

This is the Samsung NX1000. Here are the specs from the Lazada website:

  • 20.3 Megapixels 23.5mm x 15.7mm CMOS image sensor
  • 2x optical zoom
  • 3" TFT-LCD display
  • High-definition video mode
  • ISO 100-12,800
  • Scene modes
  • Up to 8 fps (frames per second)
  • Auto, custom and preset white balance controls
  • Flash modes
  • Hot shoe
  • Picture wizard
  • Contrast autofocus
  • Wi-Fi

Great, huh? Perfect for Instagram hahahaha. Seriously though, I think it's cool. Except for its price, which is a little under P30k. I think I could afford that, but I choose not to. Knowing my kuripot tendencies, I'll probably end up with another point-and-shoot camera like this:

Image source: http://www.lazada.com.ph/GE-Power-Pro-Series-G100-144MP-Digital-Camera-Red-61218.html
The  GE Power Pro Series G100, priced at P6,299. Here are the specs:

  • 14.4 CMOS Megapixels
  • 15x Lens Optical Zoom
  • 6x Digital Zoom
  • 28mm Wide Angle
  • Full HD 1080p Video Recording
  • 3.0 inch (460,000 Pixels) TFT-LCD
  • Optical Image Stabilization
  • HDR+ (High Dynamic Range)
  • ISO Sensitivity: Auto, ISO 100/200/400/800/1600/3200


Or this:

Image Source: http://www.lazada.com.ph/Nikon-Coolpix-L310-141-MP-Digital-Camera-Black-33568.html
The Nikon Coolpix L310, priced at P7,699. Not a point-and-shoot, not a DSLR either. It's a bridge camera. Here are the specs:

  • 14.1 Megapixel
  • 21x Optical Zoom
  • 3" LCD Screen
  • 3-speed Sport continuous mode (H, M, L)
  • Powered by commonly available R6/AA-size batteries
  • Easy auto mode with Scene auto selector
  • Smart portrait system
  • Pet portrait mode
  • Freebie/s: 4GB SD Card

Not bad, right? What do you suggest? 
No DSLR please. My diaper bag is already heavy as it is. :-)

_________________________________________________________________
Do you like this post? Never miss out again when you click on the cute bunny below:

rss_bunny

Or by entering your email here:
Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner

You can also follow me on Twitter, Instagram, and Pinterest for daily updates on my mundane musings.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...