September 20, 2012

Taking solid feeding to the next level!

Can you guess what this is?

This is my favorite shot. I can take macros after all!
It's from Fisher-Price. What is it?
If the picture looks crooked, that's because it is. I took these pictures with Y in my left arm.
A dishwasher-safe tray, which would be really useful because we don't have a dishwasher -- harhar
It's a booster seat for Y! We're taking solid feeding to the next level!

In all its blue, white and green glory
We actually bought this when I was still pregnant. We were looking for strollers, but bought this booster seat instead. However, we had to stash it upstairs because we didn't need it yet. It gathered dust, so yesterday, I spent my afternoon disinfecting the seat.

What I love about booster seats is that they are not bulky like regular high chairs. They are also generally cheaper than high chairs. Plus, if you have a car (and are a germaphobe), you can bring the booster seat along whenever you eat outside.

In our case, even if Y stops using this as a feeding chair, it can still serve as his own play-seat. Just remove the tray. Can you do that with regular high chairs?

Look at the little boy enjoying his booster seat!

What's this?
Oooh, I like it! (That's lola behind Y.)
Thanks, mama!

He was wiggling all the time, so I had to remove him from the booster seat before he topples over. We'll use it again tomorrow; don't worry!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...