September 21, 2013

I love you, Sabado!

I love you, Sabado! Do you remember that classic Jollibee commercial? That commercial was one of my favorites, along with Serena Dalrymple's Isa pang Chickenjoy! Ah, the days of my childhood. Chos.

Speaking of childhood, we went to the playground this morning! Because Yuri woke up extra early (a little before 6), I decided to wake my sister up in the next room so that we could walk around the village. I've always loved walking, but since Yuri came, I never had the time na. Sure, I would walk Yuri, but only around the area near our house. It's been a long time since I really walked around the village.

So we dressed up and headed to the outside world. After spraying Giga insect repellent of course. We planned to take photos along the way, but we forgot to bring my camera by the time we stepped out the door. I had to use my phone's camera, so sorry for the quality!

Before reaching the playground, we saw an entire flock of birds sitting on one street. As in extended family sila. Super dami. Unfortunately, we got so caught up playing with them that I forgot to take a photo. :-(

Anyway, here we are finally at the playground!


Nobody else was in the playground kanina. I guess everyone was sleeping in.


The grass was so wet! I didn't know if it rained last night or not. But the ground is wet. Worse, the maintenance man must have mowed the playground yesterday because there were a lot of bits of grass which stuck to our feet!


My classmates in UP and I used to sit inside that gazebo, swapping chismis when we were supposed to do a project or something. And promptly disturbed the neighbors.


My sister on the seesaw-like machine (what do you call this) all in her lonesome. Hehe.


And look at those shorts! I was so dirty! At bakit? Alamin!


Here's the reason! Every now and then, Yuri would climb up on me, leaving mud and grass on everywhere his shoes touched.


On the way home, my sister paused to smell the flowers. And pick a couple of them.


Ah, cement at last. I love you, Mother Nature, but even I can't handle wet, cut grass.


Home sweet home! Sorry for the wet floor; Honey had been watering the plants. I was getting hungry, and it was a good thing that Mama prepared a lot of toasted tuna sandwiches while Papa made Swiss Miss. Yay!

I just love our neighborhood. Despite some of the troublemaking and low-life neighbors, it still remains to be picturesque and nice.

________________

On the other hand, I am excited to visit the Off-Price Show tomorrow in my beloved SM Lanang. Woot, here I come! Since it's the last day of sale, I know that what we'll see is yung mga pinagpilian na. It's fine because I don't have anything specific to buy, so it's just mindless looking! Hopefully!

Oi, you can't print this. I think this has a specific barcode or something. Go register na! Libre naman eh.

PS: My blog turns 1 tomorrow! Sorry, I haven't prepared any giveaways. Maybe next time, when I actually get on the top 100 blogs. Haha!


I guess it's not just Sabado I love, but pati na rin Linggo!

_________________________________________________________________
Do you like this post? Never miss out again when you click on the cute bunny below:

rss_bunny

Or by entering your email here:
Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner

You can also follow me on Twitter, Instagram, and Pinterest for daily updates on my mundane musings.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...