November 18, 2013

Anatomy of a Mom with a Toddler

I'm currently writing a post about how our Sunday went, but the photos take forever to load. Well, this should be expected because the post has more than 30 photos. Sorry!

Anyway, to make up for the lack of a post on a Monday morning, here's a "diagram" (emphasis on the quotations marks, please!) of what I look like each time I go outside the house with my little toddler, Yuri:


Actually, marami pang kulang jan, all of which are inside my diaper bag na iniwan ko sa bench. Mabigat kasi. But basically, this is what I look like outside the house.

1. Harness

The harness is a necessity for us because Yuri is a swift mover. This is one reason why I almost never let go of Yuri's house whenever we walk outside. Konting lingon ko lang wala na si Yuri. NKKLK. Anyway, if your toddler is a swift mover, too, or if you simply want to feel secure, do yourself a favor and buy one!

2. Cap

I always bring along Yuri's cap in my diaper bag just in case we have to go out in the sun. Yuri usually likes wearing his cap, but there are also many times when he would just throw it on the floor while running. That's why it's almost always in my hands.

3. Camera

I'm putting together nice photos of Yuri for his album, which remains content-less until now. 'Nuff said.

4. Zip-front Blouses

Even though Yuri rarely nurses from me in public now (he's too distracted to think of breastfeeding!), I still see to it to wear open-fronted blouses (zippers and buttons) just in case.

5. Cardigan

I also almost always wear cardigans just in case the toddler decides to breastfeed. And just in case I forget to bring a breastfeeding cover.

6. Comfiest Shoes

I used to buy any kind of flat shoes I like because I usually have a high-tolerance for pain. Well, tell that to my toddler kid! Yuri runs all day that wearing "any kind of shoes" does not suffice anymore. Thus, the need for a pair of Crocs.

7. Not in photo: Bottle of water, bibs, crackers, book or toy - all of which are inside the diaper bag

How about you? Do you "look" sort of like me when you go out with your toddler? 


_________________________________________________________________
Do you like this post? Never miss out again when you click on the cute bunny below:

rss_bunny

Or by entering your email here:
Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner

You can also follow me on Twitter, Instagram, and Pinterest for daily updates on my mundane musings.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...