November 15, 2013

Yuri Through My Lens

I missed my camera! My mother brought it along with her in her 5-day business trip. Five grueling days without a camera! I can't even. But I know better than to tell my mom to buy her own camera. She never will. Haha!

Anyway, yesterday, I finally got my camera back. While I'm no photographer (far from it!), I love having my camera around to capture Yuri's moments. I was forced to take crappy photos from my phone for 5 days! But now, not anymore!

As expected, I began snapping right away once I had the camera back in my arms hands. And who else would I take photos of other than my favorite subject?


Of course, one photo is not enough. Hurrah to more photos of Yuri!

Profile shot (na magkasalubong ang kilay)
Another profile shot
Model ng Huggies shot?
I just found the perfect spot to take Yuri's OOTD shots! Hurrah!
Giggle, gigil!
While shooting this, my father kept saying, "Sus ang dumi pa naman jan!"
Picking strawberries from the field Rubbermaid bowl
Yuri's daily broom broom
Placing one chair on top of the other to reach the bed. Poor boy! :D
All blurred up: on the phone, nailing a business negotiation
The businessman with no clothes and chubby cheeks!

Taking a bath in the too-small tub
Wet and glistening with H2O!
Rare moment: All smiles at the camera! Yay!
More smiles and laughter!


Rule of thirds fail :-P
Yes I know. Payat si Yuri. Gwapo naman! #loveyourown

Of course, the budding photographer took photos, too:




Takot kayo no? Haha!

PS: I took a lot of photos kasi until now, after 19 months, wala pa ring laman ang photo album nya! Gah! Also, I want to have a big photo framed. Soon, soon. :-)

PPS: Forgot to say that it's sooo challenging to take photos of a toddler! My Samsung point-and-shoot could barely keep up!

_________________________________________________________________
Do you like this post? Never miss out again when you click on the cute bunny below:

rss_bunny

Or by entering your email here:
Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner

You can also follow me on Twitter, Instagram, and Pinterest for daily updates on my mundane musings.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...