February 26, 2014

My New Samsung Wi-Fi Camera (UPDATED)

After 48 years, my new camera has already arrived! I've been feeling bad because I needed to review some products, one of which was delivered to me more than a month ago. However, I could not properly review them because my almost 2-year old camera already died on me.

So I scoured the online market for a replacement. True, it was very scary to buy gadgets online, so I made sure to look only at big and reliable websites. I found a camera that I really loved, Samsung WB150F. The first thing that attracted me to it was its huge lens. Next, I found out it had Wi-Fi. Finally, I read the online reviews and saw that most reviews were positive. I was sold.
Photo: http://tweakers.net/

Unfortunately, the camera was out of stock! I was waitlisted for more than a week, but I patiently waited for it. I prayed so hard for that camera. Last Thursday, I found out that the camera was already available, so I immediately reserved one. However, we were only able to pay for it on Saturday afternoon, which means the camera wouldn't be shipped until Monday.

Fortunately, they employ next-day delivery. Happiness! Yesterday, Tuesday, it arrived. Behold, my Samsung WB150F:
I had my eyes on the white one, but I still dig this black version. I think it's the only color available. Check out its lens. I'm sorry; my phone is the only other available camera than can take a photo of the Samsung. The photo below shows the camera with its maximum zoom setting:
It's no telephoto zoom, but I love how it can still take crisp photos of subjects 5 meters away! Nice!

Okay, so I'm supposed to upload the photos I took during that day. However, the internet connection is soooo slow! I don't have time for this! (flips hair) Charot. Anyway, I'll be out later to go to UP to claim my diploma (after 48 years din). Gagawin na kasi daw nilang pataba sa lupa. Charot ulit. Because of that, I really couldn't wait for the photos. Hopefully, I will update this post once the photos finally get uploaded!

PS: If you want to know where I bought this camera for cheap, feel free to shoot me an email.

A few minutes before I was about to leave the house, the photos were finally done uploading. Here they are:
Awesome zoom work: The photo above is shot from my office table around 5 meters away from the subject.




_________________________________________________________________
Do you like this post? Never miss out again when you click on the cute bunny below:

rss_bunny

Or by entering your email here:
Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner

You can also follow me on Twitter, Instagram, and Pinterest for daily updates on my mundane musings.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...