April 10, 2014

Meetup with Friends + Abreeza Organic Fair

Hi, it's throwback Thursday!

Hehe actually that's just my excuse for writing a post that should have been written, like, 2 weeks ago. Oh well what's new?

So a couple of weeks ago, my long-distance best friend, Teena, came home from Manila. The funny part was that she only spent hours here in Davao City. She arrived early in the morning and she had to leave by afternoon. Nakakaloka!

George and I, of course, tried to fit ourselves into her packed schedule. But since George has work (and I do not? I have work, too! Hehe), what happened is that George and I (and Yuri and my sister) had lunch first and Teena and I met later after George had gone back to her office.

When Teena finally arrived, I just finished off my lunch - and okay my sister's lunch, too - and we tried to explore the Organic Fair happening in Abreeza that day.

You might probably remember how I had tried to score locally made chocolates weeks prior but failed.

Fortunately, they were in Abreeza that day. Yay!

Here are some photos Teena took that day:
Yuri, me, and "Ninan Tina"

Posing in front of an exhibit where native boys sold their crafts. Unfortunately, I was preoccupied with watching after Yuri that I didn't get to learn which tribe they were from. On the other hand, Teena was busy buying pasalubong bracelets.
A local discovery: natural insect repellent with just citronella oil and coconut oil
Ah, Cacao de Davao at last!
Me and my buys with Mr. Cacao de Davao :P
What's wrong, baby?
We spent quite a long time at this booth because there were free chocolates! We also bought a number of them before we toured the entire fair. I didn't know there was also a Malagos booth. By the time I discovered the latter, I already spent much at Cacao de Davao's booth. Next time, Malagos chocolates na naman!
One of my favorite booths because they sell natural household products :D
Thanks for the time spent, mwre! I really appreciate it. Hoping you would get to spend longer time with us next time. Mwah!

To learn more about what I was able to buy that day, please read my post on my fun and frugal finds for the month of March. :-)

_________________________________________________________________
Do you like this post? Never miss out again when you click on the cute bunny below:

rss_bunny

Or by entering your email here:
Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner

You can also follow me on Twitter, Instagram, and Pinterest for daily updates on my mundane musings.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...