July 12, 2014

QOTD: Questions my 2-year old Asks

I love toddlers more than I do babies because it's the time when they develop their personality. Yes, I'm not ashamed to admit that I like Yuri now that he's a toddler than when he's a baby! I love him all the same, but I prefer the company of toddler Yuri. For starters, he asks many questions now. The questions can range from sensible to nonsense to downright funny.

Well, just writing the questions here, they might not appear as hilarious to you, but when the question came out of my 2-year old's mouth, with a squeaky voice and a curious expression and all, I was just ROFL!


Here are two of the questions I remember him asking lately:

One day, I was wearing a ratty Hello Kitty shirt at home. He took notice of the print while he was breastfeeding. He identified her eyes, nose, ears, etc. He also tried counting the flowers (operative word is "tried"). Then he asked me the question:


My mom uniform. I wasn't kidding when I said ratty. I had this shirt since I was in 3rd grade!


Yuri: Bakit Hello Kitty may buhok sa cheeks?


Oo nga naman.

Another question he asked when he was pulling out books from his bookshelf. I love that he's taking more interest in his books than in his toys now! Hurrah! All the book-hauling in the past have finally paid off. Well, not yet. Starting to pay off rather. But when he saw this Winnie the Pooh book, I didn't expect him to ask the classic question!

Pardon the dusty table. My toddler had a "learning activity" that had to involve powder.


Yuri: Bakit bear wala vwif (brief)?


Hindi ko nga rin alam eh!

On a sidenote, I love how his "br" sound is "vw." Very cute! For example, he calls my bra "vwah," his briefs "vwif" and the color brown, "vwown"!

Don't flatten your nose. You'll end up like momma!

What about you? What funny questions do your toddlers ask?

_________________________________________________________________
Do you like this post? Never miss out again when you click on the cute bunny below:

rss_bunny

Or by entering your email here:
Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner

You can also follow me on Twitter, Instagram, and Pinterest for daily updates on my mundane musings.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...