September 27, 2014

Organizing Tips and Tricks for the Home

I re-discovered this gem of an organizing post over at Buzzfeed. I say "re-discovered" because I already read this post in the past; I just stumbled upon it again just earlier. Here are my favorite tips that I'll probably be applying sooner or later!

7. Utilize Wall Space to Hang Utensils


8. Use a Deep Kitchen Drawer to Store Utensils Vertically

Use a Deep Kitchen Drawer to Store Utensils Vertically

23. Store Matching Sheets Inside of Their Pillowcases


33. Make a Pressing Surface to Replace Your Ironing Board

Make a Pressing Surface to Replace Your Ironing Board




36. Hang a Ladder from the Ceiling for Air Drying Clothes

Hang a Ladder from the Ceiling for Air Drying Clothes




46. Label Your Cords

Label Your Cords



49. Mark and Label Everything!

Mark and Label Everything!

*All photos are lifted from Buzzfeed; links to original sources are there.

There are dozens more of tips in the original post; if you want to learn more about those tips, just head over to the original Buzzfeed post


_________________________________________________________________
Do you like this post? Never miss out again when you click on the cute bunny below:

rss_bunny

Or by entering your email here:
Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner

You can also follow me on Twitter, Instagram, and Pinterest for daily updates on my mundane musings.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...