February 23, 2015

A Matter of Disqus

Hey, I'm quickly checking in just to tell you that if you left a comment and didn't get a reply or if you left a comment and it didn't get published, I'm sorry!

I'm new to Disqus; I think I only began using it a couple of weeks ago, and I thought that unlike IntenseDebate, Disqus doesn't deliver comment notifications. I figure I will just manually check my blog posts from time to time to read the comments - which, of course, is easier said than done.

In other words, I was only able to read the first couple of comments for each post because I only check blog posts a few hours after I publish them. And in other words, yes, I haven't read some of your comments. I'm sorry. I'm beginning to backread now and am checking and replying to comments.

Also, I just approved pending comments that have been pending since last week. What. I didn't know some comments need to be moderated! #ignoramus #noob

Anyway, I also checked my Disqus settings, and what do you know, there's an option pala to receive email notifications. Oh well. Hay life.

(By the way, I switched from IntenseDebate to Disqus because after years of waiting, the former still has not come up with a mobile-friendly version for Blogger. Ano ba! Sayang because I like the CommentLuv plugin that goes with it. Oh well.)

That's all, folks. Enjoy the rest of your Monday (if you're in the Philippines)!

_________________________________________________________________
Do you like this post? Never miss out again when you click on the cute bunny below:

rss_bunny

Or by entering your email here:
Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner

You can also follow me on Twitter, Instagram, and Pinterest for daily updates on my mundane musings.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...