September 24, 2012

Busy, busy, busy!

I was scheduled to do a LOT this morning, but the little boy did not cooperate and woke up at almost 8am already. While longer sleep is certainly better for Y, Mondays just doesn't work that way for mommy!

First off, I need to disinfect (and disinfect, and disinfect) some preloved toys I bought yesterday. Yes, I tried my luck and bought preloved toys for babies. I figured it may be fine because a lot of other mothers are buying preloved toys. I'm not a germaphobe, anyway. Don't worry; as I mentioned, I really did scrub and disinfect the heck out of them. I'll be posting about them in a few days time.

Second, I need to work on setting up my new domain. That's right. My mom bought domains for herself and for me, in return for me working on her website. I started to set my mom's domain up yesterday and didn't have time to set my own. It was easy, until I encountered problems with domain forwarding and my Nuffnang. To solve the problem with the latter, I deleted my old Nuffnang account and made a new one.

As for the domain forwarding, I had to look through GoDaddy tutorials so that readers (I know I have four) can open the website even without the "www."

Awa ng Diyos, tapos na. I think everything's fine in the blog already, except for the reduced ranking. Imagine just missing out on blogging for a couple of days and the blog goes from 200 down to 300? It's okay. We'll all live. :-)

As a result, it's already almost half past 10 -- and I haven't started work yet! Aaaahhhh! I need to work now. Then, I'll be back to regular programming. Bye!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...