September 22, 2012

Is it time to have my own domain?

I've been contemplating on getting my own .com since Monday. I figured it would be a great way to "pressure" myself into writing more often and immerse myself more in this blogging business. Yes, I'm pretty serious when I said I want to be a serious blogger.

I know it's quite ambitious of me to want to have my own domain already, given that my blog is still very, very small -- it's just a teeny weeny part of the blogosphere as of now. However, I found out that you can buy a domain from GoDaddy for just around $13/year. There's nothing to lose, right?

I told my mom about it and she said she wants to buy her own domain, too, for her real estate blog -- which I won't link to because it's not up yet. Yes, I'm her webmaster. Yes, anybody can have a website now, so don't shoot us. Don't worry; we won't waste online space. We'll try not to.

What do you think? Can I handle being my mom's webmaster, working full-time as an online essay instructor, blogging seriously, and being a mother to a baby who's turning 6 months next week?


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...